How To Make Whipped Coffee Without Instant Coffee
Whipped coffee, also known as Dalgona coffee, has taken the internet by storm. It’s a frothy, creamy coffee that’s easy to make and delicious to drink. However, many recipes call for instant coffee as the main ingredient, which can be a problem if you don’t have any on hand or if you prefer to use freshly ground coffee. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make whipped coffee without instant coffee.
- 2 tablespoons of freshly ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- Milk of your choice (dairy or non-dairy)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coffee, sugar, and hot water. Make sure to use a whisk or an electric mixer to whip the mixture for 3-5 minutes until it becomes light and frothy.
- After heating your milk of choice in a separate saucepan or microwave, pour it into a glass. Optional: Add sugar or vanilla extract to the milk for a richer taste.
- Spoon the whipped coffee on top of the milk. Feel free to use a piping bag or ziplock bag to pipe the whipped coffee onto the milk for a more professional look.
- For an extra indulgent treat, you can top the whipped coffee with chocolate shavings, caramel sauce, or whipped cream.
- Enjoy your homemade whipped coffee!
- Don’t have a coffee grinder? No worries! You can ask your local coffee shop to grind coffee beans for you. Alternatively, you can use a mortar and pestle to grind the beans by hand.
- For best results, use hot water that’s just below boiling point.
- Adjust the amount of sugar and coffee according to your taste preferences. Add more sugar if you prefer a sweeter taste, or more coffee for a stronger flavor.
- Feeling creative? Try using different types of milk, such as almond milk or coconut milk, for a unique flavor.
- You can also experiment with different types of sweeteners, such as honey or maple syrup, for a healthier alternative to sugar.
- Want to take your whipped coffee to the next level? Add a pinch of cinnamon or cocoa powder to the coffee mixture for a delicious twist.
Whipped coffee is a fun and easy way to enjoy a delicious coffee beverage at home. By using freshly ground coffee instead of instant coffee, you can elevate the flavor and quality of your whipped coffee. With these simple instructions and tips, you’ll be able to make whipped coffee without instant coffee in no time. So why not give it a try and impress your friends and family with your barista skills?